Next Lincs Lotto draw on Sat 29 September at 8PM
The draw is in 5 days 20 hours 8 minutes
Baysgarth Park is a 30 acre site of open access parkland in the market town of Barton upon Humber. Maintained by North Lincolnshire Council it is well used by the local community for dog walking, picnics, bowling, sports and general leisure activities. It is the main open space used by local organisations for community events.
Friends of Baysgarth Park hope to achieve the following
• A new perimeter footpath 2 metres wide around the park to replace the existing sections which are currently unsuitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs and limit access in poor weather conditions.
• New park signs to welcome and orientate visitors
• Signage with information about the mature trees many of which are unusual specimens.
• Wild life information boards.
• A Chad Varah Rose Garden adjacent to the bowling green with seating for contemplation.(Chad Varah founder of The Samaritans was born and brought up in Barton)
• Creation of a wild flower meadow to increase bio diversity
• Installation of CCTV for safety of park users and to protect the park's assets
• improvements to and extension of parking facilities
We need your help so we can complete this work, North Lincolnshire Council are putting funds into this project which we are trying to match.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mr H supported Scunthorpe Cooperative Junior Choir with 2 tickets
14 hours ago
Mrs H supported Lincs Lotto with 1 ticket
2 days ago
Mrs O supported Burton Play with 2 tickets
3 days ago
Mrs P supported Healey Road Education and Wildlife Centre with 2 tickets
3 days ago
Mrs M supported The Health Tree Foundation with 1 ticket
5 days ago
Mrs C supported Lincs Lotto with 2 tickets
6 days ago
Feel great knowing 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes - 50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in North Lincolnshire.
That's right, unlike many other lotteries Lincs Lotto tickets are only £1 per week.
Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win with a top prize of £25,000!